The Most Effective Mouse Trap WILL REPLACE TRADITIONAL MOUSE TRAPS. Still using mouse poison? Still using sticky / glue trap? Still using mouse cage? Or others? And is it really perfect to catch a mouse? Say goodbye to them, when you try to use new trap design - The Most Effective Mouse Trap has a 98% success rate when set up correctly, once that mouse smells that bait he's a goner.
- BRILLIANT - AUTO RESET TO CATCH MULTIPLE MICE WITH ONE TRAP ONLY - unlike glue trap, snap trap and all other kinds that catch only one or two mice, is reset automatically to keep catching more and more mice (can store and re-use when needed)
- You only need one to catch all mice at your place instead of keeping buying a bunch of other traps.
- Non-Toxic: no harm to human, pets, and animals. Simply use peanut butter or any other bait that can be stuck to the trap. Keeps your pets and children safe and out of danger.
- Humane Trap: it is possible to not add water and humanely release the mice elsewhere, but you have to use a deeper bucket prevents the mice from jumping out.
- Usable for most rodents: mice, rats, squirrels...
How to use:
- Take this trap out of its packaging and find a bucket.
- Place the mousetrap on the bucket.
- Find an object or a long stick and put it next to the bucket to make way for the mice to go up the bucket.
- Add some peanut butter, cream or other baits on the end of the plank.
- Fill the bucket up 1/3 ways with water if you wish for the trap to be lethal.
- Now Wait...
- The edge thickness of the bucket should be less than 0.35inch.
- Tight or loosen the screw opposite the magnet under the planks to achieve better trapping effect.
- The mice jump height about 15inch, so the bucket needs to be higher than 15inch.
- Reference bait: cream, peanut butter. Please try other bait if no mice come, If your bait can not be smeared, please use a rubber band.